Get started in 3 easy steps
- Install the plugin in wordpress.
- Whiltelist your WP site in PhpList. (CORS)
- Import phplist subscription forms and publish
- You must be able to edit the .htaccess file on the phplist domain (plugin uses cors)
- jQuery library
Adding CORS headers to PhpList
Connect to your PhpList server using ftp or ssh and edit the .htaccess file in the root folder of phplist. Add these two commands and replace the origin url with your wordpress domain:
access-control-allow-methods: POST, GET
Enter or copy the phplist subscription url into the import textfield on the admin page and press import
Guidelines when editing imported forms:
- Add 'required' attributes to required input fields.
- Each form must have an unique id attribute (espcially when using multiple forms on one page)
- Do not edit the action and enctype attributes on the form element.
- Do not edit the name attributes on input elements
Multiple forms can be added on one page using Wordpress shortcodes (example: [phplist-subber id=1])
Custom response messages and validation rules can be added per subscription form on the edit page